If a guy calls you a lazy nigger? is he a racist?

This guy said that a girl he once ''liked'' (mistress) kissed with a black guy and after that he didn't wanted her anymore. He also said that there is nothing worse then being black. He also said that because i didn't wanted to visit him i was a ''lazy'' n**. This guys has black friends so its weird that he would say things like that. He even sleot with a lot of black women... and he is seems very attracted to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Racism is the belief that one race is sufficiently superior to another so as to have an inherent right to control them and use them at will. By that definition, slavery is the epitome of racism. "He also said that there is nothing worse then being black." would indicate he is racist. But in your account, he also indicates he is a vulgar bigot by assigning his ignorant bias to the girl to harm her emotionally.

It is possible to be racist and yet have emotional feelings? Yes. I love my dog but I am still superior to him. I could be a racist against Blacks (I'm not) but still want to be down with Zoe Saldana. No doubt some Southern Planters had feelings for the "House Niggers" with whom they made more slaves.

Most Helpful Girl

• A person can have black friends/be attracted to black people and be racist simultaneously.

What Guys Said 1

• People who are strongly against something are most of the time hypocritical. Like what you just said he hates black people but still has sex with them

• why is that? he really liked me a lot and even considered dating me (but i rejected him). He said i was the most beautiful woman he has had untill now (and then he confessed when he was drunk that i actually WAS the most beautiful to him)

• It's just how it is lol

What Girls Said 3

• He just sounds like a bore to me, saying extreme things to get a reaction. He is the sort of person I wouldn't even give a free drink of water to. And yes he's racist.

• He sounds racist to be honest... 😕
    It's like saying you can drive because you played GTA. 😏

• He is racist as fuck.