Am I doing the right thing with my crush?

Alright. So, I have had the same crush for a while now and at one point she liked me back but I goofed up. Well, now I don't think she likes me but I can't get over her. She just seems so perfect to me. She is the nicest person I know, beautiful, respectful, everything I like in a girl. And I know I always put out my best in front of me but my style is different. I am a loner at school, that stays in his zone. She is a cheer captain. She doesn't ignore me or avoid me, she always says hi to me and is super nice when we bump into each other in the hallway. She just sees me as a nice guy. It isn't that I am doing something wrong ( At least I don't notice) a lot of the girls gossip about how cute I look, and I am super nice but introverted. Well, I don't want to ask her out because I am 99% sure she will say no and I don't want things to get awkward between us. I really like her but I don't want her to ignore me because of the disconnect. I feel sad because I know the only way to get over a girl is another girl and it is a small school and I am super super super picky with women. We are both seniors and I feel bad because it is my last year and if I wait for prom, everything might be too late. I really don't know what to do. Help please!

Most Helpful Girl

• How about instead of asking her on some serious date you just start off small by asking her if she's like to get coffee with you some time? That's a friendly gesture that doesn't imply anything too serious. I think once you spend more time with her it will become easier for you to ask her out again. Remember you have nothing to lose and it's better to know for sure than to sit around guessing and wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Prepare yourself mentally yourself for both possibilities (being rejected and accepted) and just go for it. Next time you see her, say "Hey, can I talk to you alone / after class for a minute?" Tell her that you like her and that she's exactly your type, and ask her out. Something simple, like a walk on the beach, or coffee / lunch somewhere cute, or a movie if that's your thing.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, pretty much. If she says no, don't be awkward about it, just smile and say, "Ah well, it was worth a shot!". If you're as attractive as you think you are, she'll probably be flattered, even if she doesn't show it, and even if she's not interested in you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You dont need another girl to get over her !