Girls, do you like nice guys? Or does a guy have to be confident to get your affection? Would you give a nice shy guy a chance?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course girls like nice guys. But we also need attraction and chemistry to make us want a guy. Confidence is important to some girls because it shows you are confident in who you are and that you won't be looking at your partner to constantly build you up self esteem wise. It can be very tiring to have to the responsibility of having to make someone feel good about themselves all the time. So that's why confidence is sometimes seen as a good thing. Confidence can also be associated with being positive and positive vibes is always attractive.

I would definitely give a shyer guy a chance as long as he doesn't come across as not interested. I'm not going to do all the work and need someone who will make a effort too.

What Girls Said 4

• Confidence can be attractive but it doesn't mean I wouldn't give a shy guy a chance, I think that can be cute.

• i feel like shy guys do not give themselves a chance

nice guys from my experience are man sluts

confident guys are hard to get again from my experience

• I like nice guys

• i like nice shy guys!