Am I the only person in their early twenties who has no friends? Or romantic relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm the same...
    ... shall we meet up? Just kidding.

It can be hard when there's nothing going on but things in life can change in a flash.

Just keep doing what you're doing/chasing careers/earning money, keep steady and eventually you'll have more going on. Life can be a lot worse, but embrace your freedom. You think you're on your own but people have much worse problems than you. Some can't get jobs, some can't afford to make ends meet, some have health issues, some lose loved ones, some are heartbroken.

You're fresh and ready to go, just be careful on how you go about letting people into your life - not everyone is good :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure you're not the only one. Have you tried joining clubs or taking up hobbies to try and make new friends? And don't worry about romantic relationships, you are only in your twenties so there's plenty of time for that just yet. Also, joining clubs and hobbies can help you to meet a person who would want a romantic relationship :)

What Guys Said 1

• I have a few friends but no romantic relationship

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I'm not in my early twenties, but I have no friends or a romantic relationship either.
    You are MOST CERTAINLY not the only one.

• same here...