A date say its busy/feels bad, later tells you she/he is at party, how to feel/react?

So i had to a "date" with my crush ( i had to fix something broken in her computer and also to have a diner at my place). We agreed she would come at 5, 6 in the afternoon, the moring of that day i ask her if could come a bit early so we have time to do everything, she tolds me that she has a big hungover, and want to rest and stay at bed, i feel bad for her and we agreed to meet another day. Later that day i text her to see if she´s better and she tolds me that she´s at a party at town center... I feelt really really bad. I changed my plans to stay that day with her, but she told me that her friends "draged her" outside. í asked who it was, but she didn´t told me. I acted that it was cool with me but i feelt a bit sad in the inside. Later that night i was unable to sleep so i started texting her, and she feelt that something was wrong and asked if everything was okay. I was unable to told her that i was disapointed, but then she stayed talking with me for hours to cheer me up. You did something like this before to a friend/date? I think that she feelt bad about it in the end , after all she told me the truth about she was out.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Later that day i text her to see if she´s better and she tolds me that she´s at a party at town center... I feelt really really bad. "

^i can feel u bro... it's normal to feel bad at such a situation... in fact she was lyin to u about havin a hangover and she wanted to go to dis party u know... if she told she'd go to dis party from da start... sure she knew u'd disagree... so she didn't tell... ;)

"I changed my plans to stay that day with her, but she told me that her friends "draged her" outside. "

^if i was u i'd not believe it... she'd tell 'em "she can't go coz she hasa hangover"... as she did wid u... ;)

" I was unable to told her that i was disapointed, but then she stayed talking with me for hours to cheer me up."

^good... sounds like she wants to make-up for her actions... :)

"You did something like this before to a friend/date? I think that she feelt bad about it in the end , after all she told me the truth about she was out."

^guess so she did... so i guess u can give her another chance if u want... it's up to u... :)