Interpreting mixed signals?

So I've been seeing this girl that i work with for around a month now, and sometimes she'll text me first, ask me to come over etc. Other times she'll take ages to reply and say she's busy when I ask to hang out. She was a bit apprehensive at first due to the whole 'dont date co-workers thing', but its been going okay since we had a chat about that. I feel like she's sending mixed signals and im not quite sure how to go about it from here. I actually really like her and i want to show her that without coming on too strong.

Also she was talking to a mutual friend and mentioned that she's 'not really a relationship kind of person'.

Any advice would be great about how to go about it and whether or not she seems interested :)

Thanks!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "and sometimes she'll text me first, ask me to come over etc."

^textin first's good... even if its just "sometimes"... means there's interest from her side... :)

"Other times she'll take ages to reply and say she's busy when I ask to hang out. "

^i think she's actually busy and she's not lyin then... ;)

"She was a bit apprehensive at first due to the whole 'dont date co-workers thing', but its been going okay since we had a chat about that. "

^u can see each other out of work... don't u?

"I feel like she's sending mixed signals and im not quite sure how to go about it from here. I actually really like her and i want to show her that without coming on too strong."

^u've got good signs already... like when she's initiatin... or when u had a chat about datin each other... and she was ok about it as u said... ;)

"Also she was talking to a mutual friend and mentioned that she's 'not really a relationship kind of person'."

^well... maybe she might be seein u as a friend now... but she'll change her mind later... :)