I thought I liked her but I dont?

This girl was always flirting with me and I thought I liked her but ever since we got committed she barely flirts with me..

She has to know who I'm talking to, where I am, what I'm doing, I have to let her know when I'm up, she hates it when I leave the house, every time I leave she wants a picture of me there to make sure I'm not lying about where I have to go I mean..

This isn't cute at all.. I didn't expect this I told her I didn't like this but uhh she doesn't care what do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• "every time I leave she wants a picture of me there to make sure I'm not lying about where I have to go I mean.."

Woah.

If she doesn't care to workout the problems, then break up.

• Yeah I have to take a picture of where I'm at and of me in front of it because of her last break up

What Girls Said 6

• You break up is what you do. Talking to her about it didn't work and being with someone so insecure and controlling is hell

• Break up with her if you don't like her. It's not fair on you to be unhappy and it's not fair on her if you just keep going like this.

• She's way too clingy, tell her to back off or breakup with her.

• Yeah she told me she was clingy and I didn't mind but this is... Stalking it's no longer clingy

• just move on then.

• Block her number from calling and texting you then block her on all social media sites. Since she doesn't get the message now she'll definitely get it after you do that.

• It's a good idea but I'd hate for something bad to happen and I have her blocked

• talk about trust issues. "every time I leave she wants a picture of me there to make sure I'm not lying about where I have to go I mean.."

is too much? seriously. Being fair, you have not done anything in the past that made her like this? was it like this from the beginning. Try to talk to her and say your feelings in calm manner. If she refuses then.. well.. you have to decide whether to break up with her or not and give her another chance.

• It was because of her past relationship it made her clingy and she told me that but this is no longer clingy only place I go without her is to class and to work

• so she's doing it for self-assurance. "... I told her I didn't like this but uhh she doesn't care what do I do." I think she cares so much where she forgets to consider how you feel and you have to make that point across.

What Guys Said 0