Should I tell her how I feel?

So I feel like this girl I'm dating is unsure and sending me mixed signals. Should I just come straight out and tell her how I feel about her, or would that freak her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be honest.

There's no point in trying to figure out her signals that are unclear.
    Either you get rejected or you don't.
    If you do, then you move on from that.

I don't think women are freaked out by people having emotions for them.
    It's a natural development., especially since you both are dating.

• oh I should also mention that she said she's 'not really a relationship kind of person' does that change things

• Okay thanks for the help 😊

• No problem :)

Most Helpful Guy

• GOOOOOO AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL!!!
    You won't lose anything. Keep in mind that if you won't approach her, you already have a big 'NO' but if you'll try then you can make it a 'yes'. If you never approached her, you'll live your life in a misery that what if you approached her? She might say yes that day. Worst thing which could happen is that she'll refuse but it will help YOU in the end. You can easily move on and find another worthy girl. So, please...

Good luck :)

What Girls Said 8

• Sure, being honest and up front without playing games will get you a lot further than you may think.

Good luck.

• Tell her obviously. Most girls would be pleased that someone likes them assuming they aren't super hot or slutty.

• I think you should tell her so then she can decide what she wants to do.

• I think you should, what's the point of sticking around if it's not going to go anywhere.

• Yeah you're right. I guess the issue is: If I tell her now, it may be too early and might ruin things. Whereas if i wait a bit and keep seeing her in the meantime, she may make up her mind and decide she does want to be with me. I guess i just dont want to rush it and risk ruining a potentially good thing by being impatient.

• How long have you been dating her for?

• About a month

• A month into the the relationship I would say it's too soon to tell her. I would wait until second moth to to tell her the big L word

• Yeah true, I wouldn't necessarily say its the "L word", its more just that I do really have feelings for her and the ideal outcome would be a relationship

• tell her straight up.

• You should.

• TELL HER!!!

What Guys Said 0