Girls, Bowling or Skating for first date?

Assuming it's a guy you've been friends with for a while and have had a crush on. You're both equal skill levels at both things (moderate).

• Skating (Ice, Inline)
    50% (12)
  • Bowling
    50% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Thanks for the answers. We're both high school seniors (I'm 18, she's 17) by the way. I feel like she'd prefer skating cause she's a pretty outgoing, energetic person but im not sure if it'd be too difficult to have a conversation.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl I would prefer to be taken skating every time.

The reason?

There is more chance to hold on to each other and it looks totally normal, Its much more fun (even if you are no good) also its non competitive so no one loses.

As for the conversation, there's plenty of time for that and also plenty of stuff to do if conversation falls a little flat from time to time.

Hope your date go's well what ever you decide :)

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on what she likes.

But if she is not a skater, you have the advantage of helping her. That's a great strategy that could work in your favor. I've always been a skater so I don't have first hand experience, but I've watched one of my friends with a date while they were skating and I kept thinking "he's scoring points here" with him having an excuse to touch or hold her, and her having to hold onto him and all that good stuff.

I have heard, though, of a bad experience someone had. I think some people are just truly terrified of skates. I would guess that is exceptionally rare, though.

• Skating. Bowling and I are not friends. I hate it. Even if he sucked too, I'd be miserable on the date. Plus I can't eat any of the bowling alley food so...

• I voted B.

Bowling is kind of a date idea of old-school that has an amazing casual feeling. You two can have a slice of pizza or wine while taking part in a nice as well as friendly competition.

Good luck.

• im not great at either but ill choose bowling so i have a less chance of getting hurt.

• I think they sound like fun dates. I'm a bag fan of doing some kind of activity on the first date and not just the typical movie dinner dates

• Bowling is cuteeee

• Equal skill levels? In that case a pick up game of ice hockey, opposite teams, full check!

• bowling is better.