Guys, honestly, how many of you actually prefer a girl to ask you out first, even if she wasn't your crush?

I keep seeing guys complain that they want the girl to be more daring, to make a move first, but really, if you step back and consider ALL the female friends you have, would you truly rather your girl friends ask you on a date first? I mean considering you might not even be crushing on the girl, ano you don't find her too repulsive...

• I would prefer a female friend to ask me out
    76% (16)
  • I would rather approach the girl I like rather than accepting a female friend's advances
    5% (1)
  • I have no preference but I think I'll reject most of my female friends if they ask me out
    5% (1)
  • Other (explain)
    14% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• why not? less work i have to do any try to figure out wither or not she likes me

• So am I right to say that there must be a teeny bit of attraction to her if you accept her advances? That may grow over time?
      And if you reject her it is either because you like someone else very much or you totally don't feel any attraction at all?

• Do you think its a bad thing that everyone know support gays maybe a little bit to much?

• Just answered!

What Guys Said 7

• It would be nice to have girl ask me out i feel sometimes guys fear being rejected after you have it thrown in your face all your life.

• Hmm... maybe girls should take a bigger role in asking out now. I wouldn't mind but I don't have any female friends.

• I'd be fine with it given I found her attractive. I'm useless when flirting

• WOW wait I just realized... You mean guys usually think a few girls are "attractive" and only develop a crush on one or two of them? Is that how it kinda works with most guys?

• Not sure with most guys, but that's how I am. I had girl friends in HS and college and didn't find any of them "dateable." We had things in common and stuff (I even found out that one of them wanted to have sex with me in college).

Yes, to even date, I'd want to be attracted to them physically. The funny thing with me is that I've been flirted with (again, I couldn't tell till AFTER the fact) hot gals and hadn't a clue.

• Heck yes I prefer the female to ask me out. Never happens; but it's a nice thought.

• I have no preference either way, but if a female friend asked me out I'd definitely go for it.

• It doesn't matter to me. All that interests me is the quality of the relationship.

• I respect any female & I live by Personality + Independence = Confidence not shallow fool following the crowd, what society gives me I return equally so CHOOSE WISELY!!!