Is that normal?

I'm 16 is it normal to only like guys in their early 20's? Can they be attracted to 16 year olds?

Most Helpful Guy

• More normal than you think. A good amount of girls in their mid teens (15-17) are attracted to men who are 18-24, and vise versa. Just how human sexuality has always worked and continue to work.

Now, while some of those guys would be okay with having sex with a 16-18 y/o or whatever, they might not be okay with a relationship. Generally a 16 y/o girl has much different perspectives and desires of relationships than a guy in his early 20's, who may be getting ready to settle down.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal for young girls to like older guys, supposedly they're older, "cooler" and all that. What makes me sick is that those guys go after young girls, sorry but it's creepy and just NO 😐 They need to get some common sense kicked into them.

I say stick to guys your own age. The older guys who would date you obviously have some issues, stay away from them.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm almost 21 and i can't imagine it working in real life. I think 16 is hot, and i think it's ok to think that, but i think I'd have too much power in that relationship. Just because of the age difference and maturity gap, life experience, etc. I wouldn't feel like i was with a partner, I'd feel like they would secretly want me to have authority over them.

• You sure are not alone, and yes they can
    A friend of mine is an example

• That is okay.

• you bet they can. there are some smoking hot full groen female 16 year olds. i date anything that is 16 and above.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, it's normal because guys mature later than girls. So you probably think that guys your age are pretty immature, but I'd say you should go after them instead. There are mature guys your age too. The older guys can use you, and your n different stages of life. When he wants to go out, you can't go with him to clubs/bars and so on. Just wait.

• I'm from Europe i can go out with him and mature guys at my age can use me too.

• its normal, no big deal.