Is this an inappropriate relationship?

I'm 14, and there is this nice guy I met, we have lots in common, and he's nice and always complements me... But he's 17. I feel like I shouldn't even be talking to him because he is telling me how "hot" and "sexy" I am and that he wants to make out but I am pretty sure he's way too old for me.

Ooops *Compliments

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually think he just seems like he has a lot in common with you so he can make out with you, have sex, then quit a day after.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its fine.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he is too old if you are not mentally ready to do the things a horny 17 year old male teen wants to do.

• Eh it doesn't matter what other people think. If it's ok to you it's ok and don't worry.

But listen to your heart. If you like it you like it, if you don't you don't

• Once he turns 18, it becomes illegal

What Girls Said 4

• When I was your age, I went out with a couple guys that age. I didn't see myself as 14 years old however looking back I did wonder why they were interested in me over girls their own age. However some guys at 17 can be immature and it fits. x

• He just wants to get in your pants.
    It's not a good idea to be honest.

• You are too young to be in a relationship. If I was in your place, I would avoid him.

• He most likely wants sex to be honest.