Would you be turned off if my breath stinks?

I have a cavity and can't get it fixed till November but I can smell my breath and it smells like decay. I'm nervous about talking to this guy I like because no matter how pretty I am I'm afraid he'll be turned off by my breath which I feel might have been the reason guys didn't make a move on me in the past. Should I just wait till I get dental care? Or talk to him anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• First impressions often determine if we go on to get second impressions. If a breath mint or mouthwash does not cover it, then you may want to wait till you get it fixed. Why so long a wait? It only gets deeper with time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad breath can easily be fixable! Yes cavities cause bad breath, but you can make it less noticeable, drinking lots of water helps, and sugar free gum xx

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say you should wait. As much as I'd like to deny it, bad breath is a major turn off for me.

• Talk to him anyway. If I like you, I like you with good or bad breath. Of course I prefer good breath, but it wouldn't be a turn off if I notice other things I like about the girl in question.

• kind of. yes.

• yes, of course!

What Girls Said 0