Would you be turned off if my breath stinks?

I have a cavity and can't get it fixed till November but I can smell my breath and it smells like decay. I'm nervous about talking to this guy I like because no matter how pretty I am I'm afraid he'll be turned off by my breath which I feel might have been the reason guys didn't make a move on me in the past. Should I just wait till I get dental care? Or talk to him anyway?

1|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• First impressions often determine if we go on to get second impressions. If a breath mint or mouthwash does not cover it, then you may want to wait till you get it fixed. Why so long a wait? It only gets deeper with time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad breath can easily be fixable! Yes cavities cause bad breath, but you can make it less noticeable, drinking lots of water helps, and sugar free gum xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say you should wait. As much as I'd like to deny it, bad breath is a major turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him anyway. If I like you, I like you with good or bad breath. Of course I prefer good breath, but it wouldn't be a turn off if I notice other things I like about the girl in question.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of. yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, of course!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!