My girlfriend is starting to dress more "sexy" than before, is there a reason why or should I be worried?

I'm in my 2nd year of college and my girlfriend is in her first so she is a freshmen. We have this thing called "welcome week" where basically for 1 week it's like a party with events. My girlfriend has gone to everyone and i don't have time to go on facebook but when i do i notice she is wearing more sexy clothing than before, no bra, and also took some pics with other guys but in a group photo with her friends.

When i spoke to her on the phone she talks with a bit of a differet tone, I don't know if the partying got to her lol but i was wondering if this is a concern maybe? I hangout with her tomorrow? Is she simply wanting to have fun?

P. S. I'am not a party guy so i don't really know what goes on at parties except for drinking. Do you girls just like to dress up nice when it's this type of stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's making new friends and getting to know people, it's good that she's going to parties and other events. If she changed how she's dressing it's probably to fit in with her friends. Plus it's gonna get cold so this is the best time of the school year to be dressing sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she dresses the same way around you tomorrow, then you shouldn't need to worry, but if she changes then you be concerned... why does she dress sexy when not arouns her bf? That's suspicious.

• i'll see what she wears, when we chill, we just wear normal cloths really, unless we go out for dinner

What Girls Said 3

• Well when I first used to go out as a freshman I did like to wear stuff that was sexy given we were going to a party or bar. So yeah I'd just say she's having fun and enjoying herself.

• I didn't go to any of the events so i don't really know much about it. So you say she is just having fun with her friends and meeting new people right?

• I would just let it be

• Alight

• i think its normal and you shouldn't worry at all.

• didn't go to any of the events so i don't really know much about it. So you say she is just having fun with her friends and meeting new people right?

• She is partying and experiencing college life.

• Yeah

• alright

What Guys Said 0