Guys, Do guys today rather do Netflix and chill over taking us girls out on a date and if so why?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) It can take a lot/be stressful to plan a date.
    2) Girls like to go out and guys would rather stay in.

What Guys Said 6

• Based on internet memes, it's just a joke regarding American dating culture nowadays. I think most guys would prefer going out or have deep conversations for dates rather than "netflix and chill". Or maybe I'm wrong and US people do take the motto seriously :P

• Are you hanging with stoners?

• Well it is less expensive for one thing. For another we find it much more relaxing than a meal at a formal restaurant.

• Not all the time but yea cooking for her and doing some tv or movies and cuddling is good if you're at that stage

• No.. that 'netflix and chill thing; is simply a joke...

• Frankly... yes, that's more appealing to me.

I don't get much down time running my business, so when I do, I'd prefer to do something I know I'm going to enjoy.

It's such a drag to go out and meet women--half the time you don't meet anyone, and when you do meet someone, the majority of them aren't worth getting to know. And heck, look at marriage stats--clearly even if you find a girl you get along with, your odds of anything happy coming of it are depressingly low. Why bother?

So why go out when I could do something I know I'll enjoy instead?