Is it bad that I don't let guys forget that their lucky to be dating me because a lot of other guys want me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had an ex who used to tell me, "You'll never find another girl like me." At first, it was cute cause it seemed sassy and confident. Then she kept on telling me this as if I were to believe it was true.

We dated for a month and a half. When we broke up she tried pulling this line again. I told her I don't think I want to meet anyone like her again.

No one likes an inflated ego, especially when its delusional. Quit measuring your figurative dicks, cause in reality, you're as replaceable as a kid in a sweatshop.

• ""I told her I don't think I want to meet anyone like her again.""

Beautiful inversion!

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a thin line between being Confident and being Cocky. You have crossed that line. It is very sexy for a man to see a woman who is confident without being cocky. It may work for you now while you're still in high school, but it won't work in college, guys see right through cocky girls.

What Guys Said 21

• "You're lucky to be dating me, a lot of other guys want me."

Well those guys are in for a nasty surprise it seems. Don't think you're extremely special or irreplaceable just because lots of guys want you. That type of ego will turn guys away, especially when you're an adult. Just keep in mind that it's easy to find hundreds, if not thousands, of women who are just if good, if not better than you within driving distance. Be humble, or else you will be humbled. I've found out that lesson the hard way before.

• Yes. I think that's a very self-centered thing to do and I wouldn't for a moment continue dating a woman that thought so highly of herself that she would say such things.

If you feel the need to remind your boyfriend that a lot of other men want you, then you're likely feeling insecure about yourself for a whole host of reasons.

I think you're also forgetting that the man you're dating likely has a lot of women wanting him as well. It really is a two-way street.

• Those other guys would have their chance really quick. If you don't consider your self luck then I'm not either. Moving on down the line. No girl ever wrapped me around anything

• Yeah, I think its a bad thing. The reality is that you are not sharing the true beauty of the person you are inside and that's not fair to them.

• Yes. All that shows is that you don't care one bit about them and that you think you're too good for them. Plus, regardless of what the media says, guys are -in fact- not obligated to put up with that.

• No offense but it kinda makes you look, pardon my language, like a self-centered princess.

• That just makes you look and sound like a narcissist

Probably because if you truly do think that, then you are one

narcissist (or narcist): [nahr-suh-sist]
    noun 1. a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.

• Lol, with that attitude, the "other guys" can have you for all I'd care. I'd dump you the first time you said that. No regrets!

• Yes it is very self centered.. and bad of course... Cause there are of course more hold looking and better girls then you!!!

• I think it is... It might show that you have an ego about yourself

It's good to be confident about yourself, but I find this a bit sounding like
    "You know I'm top class, right?"

• Yes, it's called manipulation. In the end it sounds like a girl that has self-esteem issues and probably doesn't want me to leave her by using reverse psychology on me.

• Thats quite cocky of you.

• Don't think you are too special

• not if you are beuty... if you are he will not need a reminder.

• Yes, and you sound like an utter bitch

• Your poop still smells like every other woman and man out there. You're not special, sorry to say.

• Have you found a cure for cancer? Have you written a novel that will be considered a classic 200 years from now? Have you composed any symphonies?

PLEASE tell us why your boyfriends are so lucky to be dating you. You're cute/hot/pretty? So are millions of other women.

• Yes its bad because I would never think about marrying and live my whole life hearing bulshit from here being perfect (no body is perfect) and I would prefere to find another girl

• Yes that's a horribly conceited and arrogant thing to do. You're gonna have a tough time dating if you think treating someone like they're a disposable space filler is a good way to maintain a healthy relationship. I hope you meet someone who loves you and knows how to treat people well so they can help you learn better ways of interacting with people.

• Bitch move, I'd dump you.

• Kind of (filler)

• You think your 1 in a million right?

What Girls Said 12

• Everyone is special, but don't think you can't be replaced.

• If you overuse the term, yes. The guy your dating doesn't always want to he's how amazing you are - he'll know, and not need to be reminded of it. Modesty is key here.

• Yes, it is bad. If I were a guy I would probably dump you.

• Playing mind games as usual. You have worthiness issues

• thats really airheaded and snobby to say. pretty sure your replaceable. get off your high horse

• And he's even easier to replace i get asked out by a new guy every other day so yeah and I'm sexy, I'm naughty, I have a dirty mind, and I'm talented

• no honey you're basic and have an inflated ego. there is a fine line between confident and cocky and you have crossed it. i hope he gets out while he still can.

• You have to be careful with that. Where one guy may like the competition another may prefer feeling confidant in your relationship.

• I think it is. I think that's being cocky. Guys like confidence in a girl but I'm not sure they like cocky. After awhile he'll get tired of that and just let the other guys have you. That would get old and annoying.

• thats horrible. You're making him feel not worthy, that can damage his self confidence

• lmao no, flaunt your stuff bb

• not bad at all!

• Sounds like you have a lot of insecurity toward yourself. Don't be like that or your man might jump the boat and find a girl that centers herself around him. I'm totally devoted to my boyfriend and I love making him feel special. It should be coming from both ends.

• You are basic