BC is ignoring me what should I do?

My boyfriend that I just got together started ignoring me and it's been 2 days and he's posted stuff on Facebook, and he had a pool party I had no clue about. He also answered my friends call. I'm ready to blow up what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go to his house and ask him WTF? Darling, sadly I think you'll need a new boyfriend soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you see him again or hear from him again just tell him it's over. He sounds too immature to be in a relationship right now.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys that act like that are immature. Talk to him but if nothing changes end it. 👊🏽

What Girls Said 4

• Just break up with him, that's not how you treat a boyfriend or girlfriend, and it's frankly immature. x

• Dump his ass.

When I was 16. I dated a guy who then started to ignore me. Then one day I looked on his MySpace and he changed his statues to single. If I hadn't of looked I would have never known he had broken up with me.

• Discuss the problem and if he shows no interest in fixing it then break up

• you should stop talking to him!