Where did your first kiss take place?

Mine was on the porch, but it was sooo not romantic like in the movies haha

Most Helpful Guy

• We were in a toy store at the mall (it was on a weekday so it was empty except for the clerks). We were playing around with some hand puppets. I made one of them peck her on the forehead and then she starts staring at me all 😏-like, so I got nervous and kissed her on the forehead.

She obviously assumed I was going for a legit kiss, so our faces kinda slammed together. We both laughed nervously, then I went for take 2, but went for the lips that time around. She then pulled me into an empty aisle and we did more kissy stuff.

Its been a few years since that day and I still have no idea if that is really romantic or really creepy because... puppets

Most Helpful Girl

• In a change room of a discount dress store at the mall. Not romantic or enjoyable in the slightest. Also, pretty sure that guy doesn't like girls.

What Guys Said 18

• Freshman year of high school... homecoming. It was in the gym.

• Elementary school by the play ground; I was about grade 3 or grade 4, so it wasn't romantic any way

• My first girlfriend in kindergarten. I was bragging about her because she was in the 1st grade, and I thought that made me cool. She told me in front of some girls that we weren't boyfriend & girlfriend until we kissed. So everyone started telling us to kiss. I didn't want to because the thought of it made me feel extremely queasy. She got mad that i wouldn't kiss her, so we kissed. It was for a long time and as i was about to lose my breath pulled away. I then proceeded to vomit into a nearby trash can. It was hard to convince her that I enjoyed it. I was still her boyfriend until I moved away in the 2nd grade.

• Last girl I dated, ended our first date by saying: ''I know you really want to kiss me don't you?'' . And she was right ;)

• Some chicks front porch at like 10pm when her mom was out of town (I was like 9 years old). Rode over on my bike, worked some magic, got a kiss then rode home with my head spinning. Maybe I'm a romantic but my head was spinning for like a week; completely smitten. Then like a month later she founds someone she liked better, blah.

• I was maybe 14 playing spin the bottle... I managed to have it stop right where i wanted it to! I was lucky.

• Lol good thing it stopped where you wanted it too. Other than that, I bet you wouldve hate your first kiss

• Like I said I was very lucky!

• Staircase of a uni building

• On the pavement next to my uni's SU; was a complicated situation

• In the movies. Went straight with the tongue haha

• If I remember well, it was on the mouth. 😉

• Yet to have mine I will like to have it after a wonderful date

• Between the student center and the campus police department in an alley on CCAD campus. My first hj was in an elevator on the otherside of campus. If you were wondering.

• I wasn't wondering lol

• This one slut I kissed for the first time on top of the Ferris wheel at the navy pier in Chicago

• At my house with my cat

• I meant with an actual girl

• In the pre-school yard

• in my first job i guess

• In the showers at school after a school activities me and two girls were taken shower together and they just come up to me and started kissing me.

What Girls Said 12

• In the kitchen at my parent's house. :) Pretty random!

• It was at his house. Our second date and he was cooking dinner from scratch. He was running late when I arrived, so he still had cooking to do and we were just chatting. Then he just went in for it because he said he couldn't help himself. It was sweet!

• On a school bus lol

• Lol thats not too surprising haha

• I know :/ wish it was more surprising but oh well I can't change the past lol

• I will have my first kiss in South Korea.. since i ll meet my boyfriend soon >< Yes im 18 and i never kissed lol anyway i never dreamed of a better place to kiss my lover cuz i love korea and i hope it will be romantic ^^

• highschool lobby

• Lol thas actually where my last kiss took place... And that was 5 years ago haha

• oh haha weird coincidence! Technically it wasn't my first kiss but it was the first kiss I consented to and wasn't forced on me... or a stage kiss.

• I was at school :)

• My lips are still virgins

• Hmm, I think against my school's brick haha x

• Outside of my school. ❤️

• In a park lol :P

• mine was in a guys room.

• On my hand.

• I meant with an actual guy lol

• Didn't happen yet :p