How fast can what a girl thinks of you change?

This girl and I have had pretty much had silent crushed on each other for about 6 months. I never acted on it due to family issues that were taking up my time. But finally those were gone by August, and on a whim I asked her out right before we left for college. She said she'd really love to but was super overwhelmed and didn't have the time (i didn't realize she was leaving the next day). I figured it wasn't meant to be since we were going to be 6 horus apart in a day or two. However I couldnt get her off my mind so a month later I texted her again. I didn't want to freak her out by jumping right into asking her out right away so I just made small talk/flirted. The conversation went really well and ended on a high note. But then a couple days later I texted her again, some more banter, but it went really awkwardly and the convo kind of died. Then like an idiot I thought I could fix it and tried again the next day with the same kind of thing and the same thing happened. I realize now she probably was expecting me to ask her out right away but I feel I may have driven her off by waiting too long. But can a girls opinion of you really suddenly change in 5 days when she's had a crush on you for over 6 months? What can I do to fix it with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• They do change.

Most Helpful Guy

• Buddy, women are ''Temporal'' by that I mean that you can tell her one thing one day that she love and tell her the same thing the next day and she will hate it. I hate to say this but usually when a girl goes cold suddenly its because there is another dude. Trust me on this. It is not you. She the one that changed,. You did no wrong. My advice would be to move on.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on how dense the girl is. And her opinion was set way before this happened. Just ask