What is wrong with me?

Is there something wrong with me for waiting to have sex until marraige? Because this guy told me there is? Is it really that bad? What os wrong with me why do guys drop me when they hear this?

What is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• wrong? i'd say you are healthier than most. that's where social degeneration brought us, to be embarassed for natural things and take pride on perversions... .

What Guys Said 6

• I respect your integrity and the fact that you are not willing to compromise on your value. However, I can tell you from experience to never buy a car before you had a test drive first. Sex is just sex honey, just do what makes you comfortable.

• I would not date a woman who wasn't up for sex before marriage. It doesn't mean there is something wrong with you but the majority of guys probably thinks you aren't worth the trouble. So yeah, you will have a hard time finding someone.

• not wrong, if that is what you want then stick by it.. guys will try to undermine it because its a challenge for them

• Noooo i actualy wanna marry a cutie who have self respect like those who wanna wait til marriage. Will u marry meh 💍

• Nothing wrong with that

• He just wanted sex your plan is sound

What Girls Said 1

• Unless the guy is religious, most PEOPLE think sex is a normal natural part of a relationship and do not want to wait until you are legally bound to a person to have sex. Totally not worth it