Guys, Is he being nice or does he like me?

There is this guy I've known for very short time. He seem to like me from day one. He is a nice guy.

When we first met he was outgoing and talked to me. Within a week he changed, he wouldn't talk to me, but he would listen and look at me.
If someone and I made an ironic joke and he was nearby; he would look at me and smile.
His body is often facing me. He stares at me from across the room.

We have a lot of mutual friends, but we're not friends on facebook. We rarely see each other despite we both have an active social lives and have a lot mutual friends.
I might have sent him a few mixed signals, I was confused. He didn't seem to notice them.

I'm starting to think that maybe he's just being nice to me. I don't know. What do you think?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• "There is this guy I've known for very short time. He seem to like me from day one. He is a nice guy."

^can u define xactly for how long then?

"When we first met he was outgoing and talked to me. Within a week he changed, he wouldn't talk to me, but he would listen and look at me. "

^then it means he's still interested... yet he's not as overexcited as he used to be i'd say... ;)

"If someone and I made an ironic joke and he was nearby; he would look at me and smile.
    His body is often facing me. He stares at me from across the room."

^his body language tells a lot then i guess... :)

"We have a lot of mutual friends, but we're not friends on facebook."

^have u ever asked for his fb or vice versa?

"I'm starting to think that maybe he's just being nice to me. I don't know. What do you think?"

^nope... judgin by his body language and his stares... i believe he's attracted towards u... but maybe he might be xceptin from u to make some move instead... :)

• About a month.
      We met for the first time after two-three weeks where we haven't seen each other..
      He listens to the conversations I'm a part of. If he join them he won't say a thing to me, he talks to the other people who are also a part of the conversation. Otherwise he would listen, even if he is sitting across the table between people who are talking. He sometimes react to my laughter.
      If I was teasing ( in a friendly way) someone, he would listen and smile. His body language hasn't changed.
      I haven't asked for his fb, I think it's weird to add someone you don't talk to.
      I'm so bad at making the first move. It always end up being a disaster.

I might be overthinking it, but I feel like his best friend looks at me more than before.

• as i told u... if someone has feelings towards u,... then he'd be nervous... ;)

• thanks... ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Flirt with him. If he is interested, he'll be all over you.