I feel like no one will like me enough to want to go out?

Im 16 and have never had a girlfriend and I feel like no one will ever like me enough to want to go out. I'm anxious a lot of the time due to social anxiety which I think might account for some of it but every girl I know dislikes me. Anyone have any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have soical anxiety too so I understand. How do you know if they dislike you? Sometimes anxiety makes you over think and assume things. I often assumed I annoyed someone when I didn't due to anxiety. You are still young, so don't worry about a realtionship atm. They can add more anxiety or trouble. Just try to make some friends at first. Go to clubs thr intrest you at your school. Think of a girl as friends first. If you rush into a relationship you might push them away. Good luck~

What Girls Said 4

• The right girl will come along for you at the right time. Take your time don't rush and find someone your really interested in first. If you fund someone see if they wanna hang out with friends. If she likes you she won't care about your anxiety she think of It as apart of you not a disadvantage

• You're only 16... you're still young. Don't even worry about it

• That's what I'm thinking too. people these days are getting into relationships too young and that's why most of them seem to end badly.

• you'll find someone!

• I doubt that you've never met a single girl that wasn't interested

What Guys Said 1