Would you date someone who smokes weed?

• I don't see why not if they are a good person
  • I might
  • not sure
  • I rather not
  • hell no
I don't mean everyday. The song is just a funny meme. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I don't care. I don't smoke weed but it isn't like they're shooting up heroin or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I did for the better part of 25 years. I don't see what all the gloom and doom is about burning a fat one as long as your still a functional human afterwards. There are a lot worse habits to have in my opinion

• Hell no§
    I'm not jealous about male friends but I'd be very jealous about a drug that takes and will continue to take ) a first place in her life. I'm no match for an addiction.

• You also wouldn't date someone who drinks, right? Because obviously they're automatically an alcoholic and alcohol would take priority in their life. *sigh*

• LMAO you clearly have no idea what a strawman argument is. The question was 'would you date somebody who smokes weed?' not 'would you date a cannabis addict?'. Therefore YOU are the one who made a strawman argument, not me. You clearly said no to the question and went on to state the reason is because 'drugs will take first place in her life' and 'I'm no match for an addiction'. Implying that anybody who smokes weed must be a cannabis addict. You lose, I win. Goodbye.

• A regular stoner? Hell no! But if everything else lined up perfectly with her, but she smoked on occasion - i think i could live with it. So long as it doesn't get in the way of anything, and its not damaging to her health.

• I won't date someone who smokes anything.

• Uh, where's the "absolutely" option? Yeah, I don't want to date someone who smokes all day, every day. But if you've never had stoned sex/masturbation, you're missing out on some intense orgasms.

• I'm actually surprised seeing al the no's and prefer not. It'd be interesting to see this by geographical region.

• yeah, sure, why not 😂

• Well yeah date her but say as we get older into our late 20s early 30s I'm blue colar worker trying to get my degree right now. My family is relatively conservative eventually I'd want kids. It's not a horrible habit but as we age and mature in our relationship I would ask you to stop. Although I knew everything was a package deal so it's not a deal breaker but I wouldn't encourage it. Not like your an acoholic or on meth, won't tare a family apart.

• That can be okay in one way and in another way mixed feelings
    i saw so many addictions in my family that is scares me and from
    what i hear you can get high from second hand smoking off of
    weed who knows but it depends

• Yes, because I do too. I would prefer someone who didn't smoke so that it was easier to quit though.

• Hell freaking no

• I'd rather not. I am not into drugs or alcohol at all.

• What's up with all the weed questions today? lol this is like the 3rd one I'ev seen

• they'd have to quit.

• never weed smokers are losers.

• never say never. If I fall in love with a chick and then find out she smokes weed, I don't think that will stop me.

What Girls Said 11

• As long as it's not like everyday.

• I'd rather not. I could try to overlook it but it's not something I find attractive or desire in a partner.

• Lol I'm already friends with some guys from the korean 'mafia' of my old school who were selling weed so I don't see how someone who smokes it could be any worse 😅

• If it wasn't a severe addiction and they had genuine reasons to, I could consider it.

• When i started dating my boyfriend i didn't know he smoked weed or drank and i liked that because i thought of him as 'innocent' and then i found he actually does smoke and drink. I was a little disapointed but i wouldn't break up with him because of it

• Depends how often. Once in 3 weeks with friends, sure. Few times a week or every day. Hell no. What it is with weed is that some people kind of stay high in way of acting even if they aren't. I've several people like that and I don't like it.

• No thanks. I don't want to be with anyone who does any sort of drugs or smoking.

• Vote A = Sure, as long as I am not around when they smoke it.

ie: I have HUGE past addiction issues

• I am, my partner and I both smoke.

• i would i guess.

• It's like a third person in the relationship.. I cannot stand the smell too so if he smokes it's a deal breaker