Why don't I have a Girlfriend?

I am 17, I want a girlfriend more than anything. Yet I have never had sex, and more importantly have never kissed, dated, or been with a girl I liked, Or spend significant time with a girl... Isn't it sad. ?
I am generally confident... Don't think I'm ugly at all, you judge.. I am polite, respectful... I am searching more than anyone. I just want a pretty girl... Iam a bit shy, yet no occasion has EVER really presented itself in wich I was able to ever really connect or talk to a girl I like ... No girl ever talked to me that much, at least with no romantic undertone... I am pining over a girl which I can't manage to come close to or to talk to... What do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• you're still young! give it some time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Me neither! And I'm 18, in university. The closest I've got was hanging out with my crush twice, and going to lunch with her once (just us, for like three hours). But she refers to those as hanging out, so...

The besst advice I can give you is to talk to girls more. About anything.

• It's just words man! What you do while hanging out is what really matters.

• Yeah, but we didn't do anything romantic really. We just talked about random shit. So it's not dating, and it doesn't make me her boyfriend, so it doesn't matter.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Dude, you need to just go for it
    you are not ugly, its your mind holding back your spirit and body!

for me its the same! its time focus to become men and align mind body and spirit and overcome any challenge! whether its women or our career!!!

• Cause you are asking this question

• Just man up and go ask that girl to hang out

• Because you ask stupid fucking questions like this.