The girl I am talking to has a fuck buddy and I dont know if it should bother me or not, what should I do?

im 18, we've been talking for about 2 months and i found out she's been sleeping with her fuck buddy the whole time. Im new to relationips so im not sure if this should affect me or not.

forgot to add that she's also been exploring her options by talking to other guys as well... don't know if i should be affected by that or not either because all over the internet they say it shouldn't but that seems more for the adults not teenagers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello!

Well, in this sort of situation I would go with your gut feeling. Basically if your intuition is telling you that it doesn't feel like something that you like and are down for then I would cut ties. It also depends on the type of relationship you are looking for. If you have something casual with her and you enjoy just keeping it casual and sexual then there's nothing wrong with seeing and being with other people as long as you are open and honest about it and both parties are okay with it.
    Hope this helps clarify in some way :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd put her in the friendzone or just walk away.
    There's no need to get in a relationship with her since she doesn't appreciate/cherish the sex.
    Like other user has said, it's like a normal thing for her and she's getting it easily without much efforts.

What Girls Said 1

• just stop talking to her.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, now you know how much value she places on sex who whom she sleeps with. For her, sex is like playing tennis.

• Friends only man. You don't want to get an STI because you got a hard on for this chick. There are lots of girls out there, find a different one.

• It should lol.