What is your take on MGTOW?

Whats your take on MGTOW or Men Going Their On Way? Is it a trend or will it stay?

MGTOW is basically the statement of self-ownership and saying that only you have the right to decide what your goals in life should be. It is saying that, as a man I will not surrender my will to the social expectations of women and society, because both have become hostile against masculinity.

Male 1: Dude, why don't you have a girl friend?

Male 2: Its not for me bro, I'm a MGTOW.

Most Helpful Girl

• I FULLY support it x 100000000000000000

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine if they are "going their own way" but most people that actually use that term are just going right back to women gloating and saying how they don't want them or want to be in a relationship and have the idea in their head women will beg for them to come back when in reality no one really even notices that they're gone.

What Girls Said 1

• its just a trend.

What Guys Said 6

• I like the principle of MGTOW but the reality seem to be a bunch of guys whining on reddit

• What exactly is it?

So it stands for Males go their own way?

Is that actually what it is and am I overthinking it or is there more to it.

• If people would all go the same way, we would have world peace. I do not mean, sexuality wise, I mean if everyone had the same mindset.

• The acronym sounds kinda silly. Otherwise yeah, I don't believe them. Sounds more like an excuse than conviction.

• I like the idea of doing what you want and not letting society and anyone else dicatats ANYTHING to you. Like just go out and lie your life and fuck society. We live life for ourselves, not other guys, not girls, not the country.

• I agree with it, but I do not exactly care for its advocates.