What is your take on MGTOW?

Whats your take on MGTOW or Men Going Their On Way? Is it a trend or will it stay?

MGTOW is basically the statement of self-ownership and saying that only you have the right to decide what your goals in life should be. It is saying that, as a man I will not surrender my will to the social expectations of women and society, because both have become hostile against masculinity.

Male 1: Dude, why don't you have a girl friend?

Male 2: Its not for me bro, I'm a MGTOW.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• I FULLY support it x 100000000000000000

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine if they are "going their own way" but most people that actually use that term are just going right back to women gloating and saying how they don't want them or want to be in a relationship and have the idea in their head women will beg for them to come back when in reality no one really even notices that they're gone.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Huh? MGTOW is just another term for MRA. If you do not want to do your job as a man you should just go away. If you hate women that much maybe that's for the better.

I am tired of all this whining of MRAs. No matter where I go you see them. Why can't guys just do their job? If you do not get married you are a coward, not a man, and you hate women.

It's always the same from man children: WAH WAH WAH! Women end 70% of divorces. Women get 80% of alimony. Women get 90% of sole custody. Men can get thrown in prison if they miss alimony. Wah, men cannot adjust their alimony payments. WAH, men have to pay half of their assets when women divorce them. WAH, women use no fault divorces when they are tired of their guys and have someone on the side. WAH WAH VAWA disadvantages men and enables women to obtain protection orders to easily. Wah wah, like little children.

Man up! Maybe a few nights in jail will make you a man.

MGTOWs are just MRAs in disguise and weaklings running away from the problem. Good job throwing in the towel.

• its just a trend.

What Guys Said 6

• I like the principle of MGTOW but the reality seem to be a bunch of guys whining on reddit

• What exactly is it?

So it stands for Males go their own way?

Is that actually what it is and am I overthinking it or is there more to it.

• If people would all go the same way, we would have world peace. I do not mean, sexuality wise, I mean if everyone had the same mindset.

• The acronym sounds kinda silly. Otherwise yeah, I don't believe them. Sounds more like an excuse than conviction.

• I like the idea of doing what you want and not letting society and anyone else dicatats ANYTHING to you. Like just go out and lie your life and fuck society. We live life for ourselves, not other guys, not girls, not the country.

• I agree with it, but I do not exactly care for its advocates.