Would you date someone who is in medical school?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure would, and I wish I had a dollar for every time I hear a guy say "if only I could find a nurse to date". The medical profession is stressful, so pick someone who will be good with that. You will need someone who understands an emotionally stressful job (like ER and stuff). I know several cops who like doctors and nurses because they understand the blood and guts and can help with the emotional baggage when a lot of other girls just don't want to hear it. So if that's what you want to do, go for it and you will find a guy who will be a good fit for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i would.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, you thinking its too much of a time sink for someone to be interested?

• Yes, I have friends who boyfriends dumped them because they spent so much time studying.

• There are guys out there that will value a girl that is independent and goal oriented, you need to find someone with similar values and experiences. There are guys out there that want the girl to put them at the center. Those guys will not be for you.

• Ya I don't see why not

• Personally? No I wouldn't.

First off, they'll never have time for an enjoyable relationship. That's both while they're in school and after.

Second, I despise most people who go into the medical field. I find that most of them are doing it for the money and don't actually care about helping people.

Hell, I live near Harvard University. Most of the students do community service, volunteering, etc for one reason only: to look impressive for career advancement. Cynical, snake-like behavior. It's disgusting.

So no, I wouldn't date someone studying medicine.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure. They are doing something with their selves.