Hanging out for the first time?

So this guy I been talking to for a month finally said he's taking me out and I thought I was ready for that but I'm actually really scared. Im not scared to meet him because I know he is who he says he is because he friends with all my friends but I'm scared because it's our first time we never seen each other in person and he wants to kiss and grab my ass which is all cute but I'm scared.. I'm an awkward person when it comes to being alone with someone I like. Can someone help me be more confident and not so scared to be with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Darling, you are not scared. You feel abit insecure and its fine. Just tell him to take it slow.

What Guys Said 1

• If you've never met before and he says he wants to grab your ass, that's creepy. He sounds like a perv to me, I'd want to make sure it's a "safe" place you're meeting him for sure. If something makes you uncomfortable, there is a reason. Trust your instincts on this one, even if they say to cancel it.

What Girls Said 3

• He wants to grab your ass? ...

• its totally normal! just try to take deep breaths and relax.

• Have you ever kissed before? Wearing layers, like a hoodie, is helpful because the warmth is comforting. Where is he taking you? Is it formal? Guys are pretty simple, if he's asking you out, he thinks your pretty, so don't second guess it. And yes, he's nervous too and probably having these thoughts as well. Try to think of him more like a friend, this may ease some of the nerves

• Yeah I've kissed before but only with guy I was comfortable with. And we're going to a cider mill! I don't know why I'm not comfortable when I really like him

• Ok! So at least the kissing won't be new for you, you have experience. Hormones do affect the best of us XD a cider mill sounds cool! Is it a tour? If so, you may not be doing too much talking