Does He really want to be with me, please guys opinions needed? Is He serious? Does He want Relationship with me?

So This Guy I have been interested in for a while, we had an argument, we didn;t speak since June, after the argument, he let his emotions take over, was stressed with things, said he didn't care , he knew how I felt about him, he has told me weeks before that he had feelings for me, so I knew this wasn;t the real him.
He has just come back to my life (he messaged me), I asked him why he's come back now after all this time.
He said He missed me he thought about me, he hurt me but wanted another start with me.
But I didn't want to be took for granted again and wanted to see how serious he was about me, so I messaged him saying, if you want another start with me, show me that, I said I am not going to wait around for him to message me when he feels like it, I will move on if its going to be like that.
He replied not long after, that he wanted to take it slow with me.
I sent him a further message saying I've come to a decision, you wanted a new start, that new start will begin when you meet me (Longdistance). if yes great, if no then I am moving onto meet someone else, and I mean it. It's upto you, it's your last chance.

So I am asking you guys, does he seem serious about me? He does want a relationship with me?
whats your take on how he feels about me?

I forgot to add to that, he replied to me, saying He would love to see me, and he replied saying, I don't want to miss this last chance

What Guys Said 1

• This is a difficult one, either he is trying to use you or it's genuine. Extremely hard to tell at this point. Kind of leaning to the using you side. My advice is don't do anything stupid and don't hesitate to smack the (possible) bitch

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think he's serious..

• I forgot to add to that, he replied to me, saying He would love to see me, and he replied saying, I don't want to miss this last chance