Dating someone but I'm SO lost as to whether he's into me?

So I went to a party and we did go home together with a few friends of however only cause it was SO late and I was shattered and a little drunk - nothing happened. He's asked me out twice now and he mentioed he was playing a gig last week so me and a friend went and watched. Everything has been great, we do get along well however he's very quiet sometimes, dirivng home we spoke about 4 sentences to eachother! Is this a sign he's not into me or is he just really shy?

Anyway, at the same party, another guy asked a friend of mine for my facebook and messaged me. I found out both these guys have mutal friends. Even after talking for a while and me giving him my number he hasn't asked me out.

Moral of my story is have I burnt both my bridges? Does the guy I've been seeing like me?

Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• "So I went to a party and we did go home together with a few friends of however only cause it was SO late and I was shattered and a little drunk - nothing happened. "

^well... i guess he didn't ask u out... out of respect clearly since u were drunk... ;)

"He's asked me out twice now and he mentioed he was playing a gig last week so me and a friend went and watched."

^actually it sounded like a friendly invitation mostly... :)

"Everything has been great, we do get along well however he's very quiet sometimes, dirivng home we spoke about 4 sentences to eachother! Is this a sign he's not into me or is he just really shy? "

^was he always like dat?

"Anyway, at the same party, another guy asked a friend of mine for my facebook and messaged me."

^and dis friend of urs gave it widout yer permission? hmm... not a good friend in my opinion... sorry... :|

"Moral of my story is have I burnt both my bridges? Does the guy I've been seeing like me?"

^u mean da guy in yer first paragraph? hmmm... as i told u above... seems like it was a friendly invitation mostly... unless... if sendin "4 sentences only"... means he's nervous around u... which means he likes u mostly... ;)

What Girls Said 0