Dating a picky, asthmatic, allergic , princess?

Ok I've been seeing this girl who is really cool, I mean we've had our issues, but for the most part is really cool. At first I thought her pickiness was kinda cute, but now I realize I am dating a princess. I guess my big thing is it's so difficult to cook for her, no onions, the flavor is good , but can't stand the texture, no peppers, she doesn't like a lot of stuff because of the idea of it raw milk, raw chicken eggs, raw duck eggs, vegetables are all off limits. I was raised in such a way that if you didn't like what was cooked you went hungry.
I guess I'm kind of upset because I went to great lengths to clean my house this weekend because she is allergic to cats, I bought her favorite foods , made her tacos, and she was grumpy and complained that the seasoning mix for the tacos had dehydrated onions in it. She forgot to take her allergy medication before she came over and had an allergic reaction and was in a crappy mood which is understandable.
It just kinda seems like all of my efforts went unnoticed. I didn't realize I was dating a princess... that's not even half of it lol
Cater to her needs or make her toughen up a bit?

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds really petty. I don't really see your relationship going any where but down the drain if she keeps this up.

Not much you can do because she has to be the one to change. You can tell her you don't like it but in the end it's her choice to change.

Most Helpful Guy

• She needs to toughen up. I have eaten stuff I dislike without complaint to avoid seeming like a whiny little bitch to friends, family, girls, and the parents of girls.

Will she toughen up? Probably not.

What Girls Said 3

• Be honest about it. That you feel like your effort to cook for her is wasted, because you tried so hard and you didn't hear a praise. Maybe she can do the cooking, or do it together?

• OH MANNN! How can you even put up with her whinging?

She'll never toughen up though. She needs you to cater her.

• Tell her to drink a cup of concrete and toughen the fuck up

What Guys Said 1

• I hate people who lack comprehension of the fact that different people like different things.
    It's food, she doesn't like it, don't give it to her. Very simple.

• I was trying to do stuff to show her that I cared about what she liked and didn't like. The weekend before I didn't do shit and she was extremely happy all weekend lol