Do you have a racial preference? If yes what is it and why? (And I don't think it's racist to have a racial preference )?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Causacian - European American. I have dated mostly Caucasian women, but I have dated a Filipino girl and a Colombian girl. I currently have a girlfriend but, if I was looking, I would consider dating a Middle Eastern woman if she was a Christian.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a preference for black men and white men, leaning more towards white men (long story as to why I lean more towards white men). I'm black myself.

I think the reason I have a preference for only black men and white men is because growing up, that is what I was exposed to the most and when I saw men that I found attractive, they were either black or white. I do on occasion find men of other races attractive, but I could only see myself dating black men and white men. It's really hard to explain.

What Guys Said 4

• I have no preference, I like girls, full stop.

Preferences =/= racism

• I have no preferences.

• I don't discriminate 😉😏

• I prefer my race. I think it's very impractical to mix races because your children might not resemble you and they may experience identity issues. I think preferring a person of your own race is the most natural thing and frankly I am angry at the media for promoting race mixing. It has nothing to do with 'racism' or 'hate'. Let me repeat: it is the most normal thing to prefer a partner who is the same race as yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have a preference. 😊

• White guys. My vagina just doesn't get wet for other races.