Does he like me?

I like this guy named Sam, and we both work together at a restaurant. He is sweet guy to everybody around him but he is also reserved and quiet. He doesn't greet everybody at work, but he smiles and waves at me from a distance or comes up to me for a high five when he sees me. We also make a LOT of eye contact at work. Whenever we are alone, we get into long conversations and talk about a lot of things (but we don't flirt). He is normally super sweet and friendly but one time when I complimented another guy when Sam was around, he had a sudden change in his attitude and ignored me for the rest of the day. Was Sam jealous? One time when I expressed that I didn't think I was pretty, Sam told me that I am too hard on myself. Does this mean Sam thinks I am pretty? There was another time when I was telling another coworker that I didn't think Channing Tatum was hot, Sam intruded our conversation by asking me what my type is. Why does Sam care? We have a great time together at work, but he never texts me or asks me out even though he has my number. I get mixed signals from him, and it's hard to tell if he likes me or not.

What Guys Said 1

• "He is sweet guy to everybody around him but he is also reserved and quiet. "

^reserved and quiet around da person he likes maybe? ;)

"He doesn't greet everybody at work, but he smiles and waves at me from a distance or comes up to me for a high five when he sees me. "

^dis one sounds like a friendly sign mostly though... :)

"We also make a LOT of eye contact at work."

^and keepin eye-contact widout being nervous... hmm... u know they say when someone likes someone else... they tend to go NERVOUS and have a hard time keepin eye-contact... ;)

"Whenever we are alone, we get into long conversations and talk about a lot of things (but we don't flirt)."

^obviously friendly... :)

"He is normally super sweet and friendly but one time when I complimented another guy when Sam was around, he had a sudden change in his attitude and ignored me for the rest of the day. "

^hm... although dis one might be a sign he likes u though...

"Was Sam jealous? "

^here he was... :)

"One time when I expressed that I didn't think I was pretty, Sam told me that I am too hard on myself. Does this mean Sam thinks I am pretty? "

^y not? but again maybe he might was doin it... in order to lift yer mood and nothing more... :)

"Sam intruded our conversation by asking me what my type is. Why does Sam care?"

^another sign he might be likin u... but still...

"We have a great time together at work, but he never texts me or asks me out even though he has my number. I get mixed signals from him, and it's hard to tell if he likes me or not."

^i see... well... it seems like he's being just friendly towards u mostly... but there's a small chance he might be likin u though... :)

What Girls Said 0