How do I make a guy understand that I only have eyes for him and nobody else?

He seems a bit insecure and doesn't know how to balance his emotions toward me. How do i show him support and loooots of love when i'm also being swamped with work at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy is insecure thats on him not you if you are being a good girlfriend and he's still insecure nothing you can do bout it. Only he can get over it maybe some theraphy is in order

What Guys Said 6

• Be consistent

• Intimacy and affection is key in your case I think. You don't need to go overboard. Go to him after a long day and say '' I had a crap day today'' and snuggle up to him. Feeling like we are needed can do wonders on a man's ego and self-confidence ;)

• This sounds like an anxiety issue. I myself, suffer from anxiety. Suffers always find something to worry about and for me, the stress is always centered around my relationships. If you care about this guy, be supportive and consistent, no matter how many times you have to say it, tell him again and again how much you care for him, and that he is the only one you do care about. If he is like this about any other areas in his life, I can almost guarantee his anxiety is being misdiagnosed as insecurity. Sounds like you already care enough about him just by asking for help. You're on the right track for sure.

Hope this helps, cheers.

• Thanks but i think I'm not strong enough to handle his anxiety issues.

• Lots of girls nowadays are really promicues lol. One day she says she loves you the next she is blowing aome hilibilly in some alleyway. Guys, donot trust hoes. Screw them and then pass them along lmfao.

• Wow somebody has had some really bad experiences... I'd suggest therapy to get over that issue ;)

• Lol, actually I've never been cheated on that i know of but i said what i said because im trying to troll your question. Yes i know, I've failed miserably.

• it's almost impossible, i had a girlfriend like your boyfriend, she was extremely paranoid, always thinking i was hooking up or texting with other girls, while i wasn't. I tried to explain her several times, that im not that type of a person and that i really like her. It really didn't make any difference. I tried for weeks untill i had enough of her insults, her insecurities and all her false promises. So when i told her she wouldn't see herself how wrong she was, and i haven't talked to her since. I have a new girlfriend and i really like her, i can be myself with her and thats the most important thing to me. With your boyfriend, maybe have a serious conversation with him, on how you sometimes perceive him, and if you are wrong for thinking like that, if not, he should speak out. A relationship isn't always about fun, its also about discussing serious matters with each other.

• I know what you mean. I had a boyfriend like that too. Always paranoid and jelouse of anything that would just lay eyes on me until I had enough myself. I really loved him bad but his insecurities destroyed everything we had.

• thats cool. you sound like you love him. well trust is inspired i guess not forced... .

What Girls Said 2

• depends on how old you are and how mature you are but give him head! I know it sounds really slutty but its honestly the way to a guys heart

• Lol yeah definitely out of that immaturity honey ;)

• Make time for him. When you get the chance make sure to spend it with him. Its also wouldn't hurt to be straight forward and bring it up in a conversation.