Is it good to play hard to get with a guy? I am wanting to text him but I don't wanna seem to keen?

Me and the guy have been txting for a month everyday. We have agreed to meet at the weekend and I am worried he might cancel or get cold feet. But I also feel that I might not be his type of girl or that but he has seen pics of me and full length ones so he knows what I am like. We have a good bit in common and have spoke on the phone a few times but I feel when we meet he ain't gonna be the same and I am worried and thinking of cancelling. I also keep comparing myself to his ex and thinking why would he like me don't if I am just panicking to much or that. But from what I have read from him and spoke with him I like him. But today I ain't heard from him at all and I know he was drinking last night so could be rough but I am wanna text him but just don't wanna seem to keen? Advice please thanks x

Well that is very true. It is tomorrow night and I am so nervous which ain't like me. I just want to know how I will know if he likes me or that what will the signs be?

What Guys Said 2

• Dear God just tell him. What's you're alternative send brain waves? By the way we can't read signals either

• Don't want to say to him I like him Incase he don't feel the same or that. Then I won't look stupid. thanks for u advice tho :-)

• What's more stupid? Asking and knowing or not asking and not know?

• Confess your feelings. Either he rejects them or he reciprocates them and you guys go and date. Either of those options is better than what you're going through now.

What Girls Said 0