Is it possible that you could be a nice person looking for love all your life, and still die alone?

I have anxieties that I will die alone, and that noone will ever like me

• yes
  • maybe
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought that I would to, always thought I was ugly, never had no self confidence, was very shy and always wanted to talk to guys but never could find the words. Untill a guy determined to meet me started making me think differently! There is someone for everyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i agree with you i believe it can happen that happens to me all the time, i just see so many relationships break up cause it seems that you place trust in someone than you get let down it does make you wonder at same time it hurts.

What Girls Said 1

• Anything's possible which is unfortunate in this case. Sometimes luck isn't on their side but it's really rare.

What Guys Said 3

• …a nice person, and looking for love?

Only an idiot would die alone like that. If that's u, get ready for DA HUNIES!

• Everyone dies alone.

• I'm sure it's possible but I'd say very unlikely.