Girls 17-20ish range, can you find a guy your age with no hair (shaved bald) attractive or desireable romantically? Or is it dealbreaker usually?

My friend balded early and shaves his head bald now, besides skinny and pale he actually pulls it off decently due to his face and headshape, it isn't perfect but it fits and he pulls it better than most guys would I think. Anyway he is very self conscious around girls now, saying the attrwctive ones won't want him etc. (People don't bash that, I get him still needing a girl who's attraxtive I do too so do most people it's just human) and while I'm sure for some it's a dealbreaker I doubt it's that huge of an issue. But I found this site and figured it's a good place to ask. So girls, in the requested age range, can a young bald guy (he's only 19) who shaves what's left to the skin still be considered attractive and romantically desireable and could you date one, or is hair important enough you couldn't get past the lack of it on most guys? Brutal straightforwardness please, if it's as bad as he says I'll rethink my stance on what he said

• A guy in teens and early 20's can still be attractive even with no hair to me, I could date a bald guy
    47% (8)
  • While I wouldn't say it makes a guy look bad, hair is novelty enough my guy needs some, I probably wouldn't date a bald guy
    18% (3)
  • Hair is huge for me, baldness is a major turn off so no
    35% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Copying and pasting a poll option will not get you MH
Baffles me even that many value hair enough that it's a turn off, looks matter yes but it's an accessory not like a persons fat or something. At the very least this proves that girls can be just as looks oriented as guys

1

What Girls Said 1

• Too embarrassing to be seen with him? Sad thing is people think he should lower his stabdards on looks now that he's bald which is just wrong, he takes care of himself he shouldn't have to date some pudgy girl, he said he wouldn't date what he sees as below a 7 on the looks scale which is fine and I agree.