Am I good enough for her?

Am I good enough for her?
I'm the guy, I'm 16 a junior in high school. I have CF so I'm infertile, out of shape, sweat 500% more than a normal person and it's very humiliating, can't grow anymore, and have a 40 year lifespan. I also wear glasses and I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice, once two years ago and again last year on the last day of school. I was in a depression from September 2014 until just a week ago it went away. But I still hate everything about myself. I've been going to gym for a long time but since school started I've been training harder than I ever have in my entire life. I'm pushing myself way over the limit, pain is no longer a factor, I will continue until my session is complete. I honestly don't think I'm half the man she deserves but I know my chances are <1% if I don't get into shape quick so I will willingly put myself through a world of pain until I am in good shape. Anyways, we have civics together and I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet but I will tomorrow I will no matter what happens. Anyways, am I good enough for her?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you r good enough for any girl! So yes! Every guy, yea even you, deserves a girl! And to me, as long as u tell her what you mean and show that you love her, that Is the best thing you can do for her! BUT if she does not accept who u really are and tries changing you, then she is not the right girl for you! A girl should live you for who you are!

What Guys Said 0