Am I good enough for her? Please Answer?

I'm the guy, I'm 16 a junior in high school. I wear glasses and I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice. I have CF so I'm infertile, out of shape (I work out like a beast at gym to get into shape and I have been working out harder than ever since the beginning of school), sweat 500% more than a normal person and it's humiliating, and have a 40 year lifespan. Anyways, we have civics together and I haven't got a chance to talk to her yet but I will tomorrow no matter what happens. I hate everything about myself, I'm ugly, out of shape, slow, nice, poor, stupid, I'm terrible with people especially girls, I wear glasses, I look like a 40 year old, I lie, I cheat, and I used to steal. Anyways, I really like her but am I good enough for her? Please Answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so self-degrading, please stop. Have some self-respect. You do not look like a 40 year old. My senior class had kids looking older than you. Nobody wants someone who lies, cheats, and/or steals, so cut that shit out. I'm done with people who think they're ugly. You call yourself ugly, you insult God. Being nice, why is that bad? Not all girls want a bad boy you know. I sure as hell did not. You are getting into shape, so that's fine. Slow and stupid - how? And poor, well you're 16! What do you expect? Glasses don't make a difference. The sweating, as long as it doesn't smell much is fine. The CF is a problem if she wants kids, but otherwise is not. (Think about it though, sex without worry, major plus.) And 40 year lifespan, depends. I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if I was a girl, I wouldn't be interested by someone that negative...

First, girls don't only focus on looks ( but it helps a lot hehe (not to be cocky😎))

Then, you can go to the gym everyday of the week but nothing is gonna change if u eat unhealthy.

Think positively about yourself first and then make small changes to your personality.

I have been rejected 2 times too... I don't give a shit, because when I think a bout those 2 girls, i'm glad they said no cause I'm too good for them ( not being cocky again😤)

But yeah just believe in yourself before you go looking desperate for a girlfriend

What Girls Said 6

• If you like her a lot then you're good enough for her. I don't think appearance or all the other stuff you listed is what defines whether or not you are good enough for her at all. To be good enough for someone, all you have to do is like her enough, be willing to show it, and be proud of it.

Good luck x

• #1 the first step is to realize u r somebody and not put urself down.
    #2 find a way to talk to her
    #3 im a mom to a little girl with CF, u can do and be anything u want cause ur a fighter

• Judging by what you said about yourself probably not unless you're willing to change as a person and be a better person for "you." Do you really want to put a lovely girl through hell and it's good to be honest, but if you did all that and still do possibly then I wouldn't try to make her life miserable. I think maybe you should find yourself before you seek after someone else first☺☺. Good luck!

• Changing myself will only make me a fraud, and of course I don't want to make her life miserable

• No t won't. I mean change your views on yourself. Your just putting yourself down.

• honestly? you won't know unless you ask but it's hard, not because of your physical looks but because of how you act... lying, cheating and stealing? come on buddy, you gotta fix your act first.

• One word seek a mental help., why a girl should accept a liar, cheater and who's into suicide with low self estimate?

• You think you're not and that's half the battle. If you're already going in with that attitude then no, you're not going to get her

What Guys Said 2

• Damn man, she is just so fckin hot.
    Honestly, ur not as good as her, but leave that aside,
    love her so much and trust me , she will be urs forever,

• Never ever repeat that first sentence again

• Just say hi mate.
    You never know until you approach and stop saying bad things about yourself.