How much do girls care about what a guy wears?

I try to dress well, but I feel like I am partially blind to style. I can tell what looks good on other people, but I really have no idea what style would look good on me, I try to experiment a little, but to be honest I dont care enough about it to actively look for what I should wear. Sometimes I try wearing something new, like a button down shirt but something about it just doesn't look right on me, despite trying many different kinds of them. It got to be such a hastle trying to figure out what I should wear that I just gave up. Most things I find just look weird on me, except for jeans and a T-shirt/hoodie and a pair of sneakers. Would girls be turned off by a guy like me who just wears jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers everyday?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No! As long as you pants aren't past ur ass, keep them pulled up! I love a guy that dresses kinda scruffy! But I dont care on what guys wear other wise

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you sound exactly like me. Even my job, I were jeans and t shirts, casual day I go with shorts and crappier t shirts. I'm thinking they give a crap cause they certainly respond differently if you are dressed nicely. Now my girlfriend coordinates my wardrobe mostly so I don't worry about it as long as she's happy, I'm good.

That being said at times I've been single I go into stores that I like and I find a female that looks nice and I ask them to do my shopping for me. Sounds stupid but it can't be worse than what I would pick so I just roll with it. The travails of a fashion idiot. I'm still most comfortable in shorts and a tshirt, but I take a little more care outside of work especially if I'm doing something social.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I do, I like a guy who will wear sweat pants too. I don't really care as long as it looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off. The guy's I've been interested in have no fashion sense. Neither do I, so it doesn't bother me. I still find them attractive despite what they are wearing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wear anything u like, but just make sure the clothes are CLEAN.
    as long as what u wear is NEAT and CLEAN, it doesn't really matter.
    guys can wear anything they like,
    its the women, who has to think a lot about what to wear.

0|0
    0|0