Girls, If you find out a guy likes you does that make you more inclined to like him back?

I am just curious, I know as a guy I will lower my standards significantly if a girl approaches me and tells me she likes me, or asks me out. I find that girls who like me first just attract me a lot, and even if I find them physically unattractive or not nice I usually agree to date them at least a couple times to try and get to know them a little more. Maybe this is just because I am really shy and hate approaching girls myself, which it probably is, but I am wondering if girls are the same way. If I went up to a good looking girl who I know a little bit, and asked her on a date, would she say yes just to get to know me a little more? Would she be like me and take more interest in, or consider someone who likes them?

2

What Girls Said 2

• If someone I new a little bit came up to me and asked me out on a date I would say yes just like you! I am very shy as well, I find it hard to find the right words to say to a guy! Lol I am trying to get out of being shy, giving myself more self confidence! So what I would say to you is, next time you see this girl, don't even think twice and just say "Do you want to go out with me sometime?"

• it depends on many things... are you nice? do you two have something in common? does she already have a guy in her life? but take a chance, just be nice and cool about whatever she says