Does it sound this guy might be into me?

Long story short, I met this guy through a mutual friend. The first I saw him was at a private bday party, that our mutual friend had invited me to. We didn't really get to speak much there, but after a while he turned up to another event that I was at. He added me on fb the same night.

Fast forward 2 months later and we went to another event, where we saw each other again. We started talking about my home country and the food that they make there. At the end of the night, we kissed each other on the cheek (it's customary where I'm from) and he said "It was nice to see you and you should come out more often"

A couple of days later, I noticed that he said in a group chat that we should all hold our next dinner event at a restaurant that makes my cuisine (my traditional dishes etc). Today, he then posted a traditional dance video from my country.

Does it sound like this guy might be into me.. or am I looking too much into it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• might be looking too much into it. flirt more to see if he'll flirt back before you get too into something that might not happen...

• He's interested. He's going out of his way to make your culture a priority, plus he added you on Fb.