Guys, Do You Really Consider Single Moms Only Good For Sex?

I asked a question about being used for sex and I got answers from some men stating the only reason I get used for sex and money is because I'm a single mom and that's interesting to me. Men do you really think that singe mom's are only good for sex and have to either "settle" and be in an unhappy relationship with a loser who just wants to use her or wait until she's old and feeble to have a real stable relationship with someone?

I'm not even worried about it anymore. If all I'm gonna be is sex just because I'm a single mom then so be it.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a dating site that was exclusive to single parents could do well.

But, to answer your question, of course not. The thing is that most single guys are just after sex, and with you being a single mother, they think it is safe to assume you:
    1) like sex
    2) probably don't have a lot of options

So, the guys who just want sex may seem to converge on you. Whereas the guys who are interested in a relationship may not be interested in raising someone else's children (unless they have some of their own - then it's "fair").

• Well this is a standstill because I never meet a guy who has kids of his own that isn't still living with or screwing his baby mom. I might as well sip my wine and accept that I will be alone forever and just be open to hookups.

• well, as the kid reaches more manageable ages, this will be a far less significant factor for guys who want relationships.

• I'd rather just give up at this point. I kind of wanted to be married at a certain age anyway and I'm not so...

What Guys Said 8

• I've never thought that. Too many guys worried about being a "beta male taking care of some other man's genetic child".

• I'm really not worried about it anymore I just have to accept that I will never have a relationship and I'm only gonna be needed when a man wants sex or money. I guess that's just the way it is.

• The dudes with that mentality are usually in their teens to mid 20s, when they don't seek stability and want "carefree fun "

• No all dudes have this mentality and I don't really give a damn at this point.

• Honestly I tend to avoid single mothers. Not just avoiding relationships but even sex. I just fear it would complicate things and potentially cause more drama in my own life.

• This is just BS. When I married my first wife she had three kids. This is a silly statement made by guys on the make. However, there is a group for parents called "Parents Without Partners" that is exclusively for dating with kids.

• Not just good for that but personally a single mom for me is a big NO.

• I don't think a single mum is good for sex, a single mum is someone I consider to be more busy and stressed out because of her baby (child)!

• well at your age Yes but at 30 plus guys won't care about that

• basically. I mean, there are tons and tons of women out there without kids. they can date, be free, and if you fall in love, the two of you will have your own kids/family. and none of that "my kid comes first before anyone!" that just dooms relationships.

unless you can't do better, why would you have a relationship with a woman who has so much baggage?

• Women who don't have kids have baggage too.

• The men you date probably are utterly useless.

• I would date a single mom because I'm not a heartless selfish bastard. Single people with or without kids have other priorities as well such as work, school and life. Sounds to me like you just want w woman to have her whole life revolve around you. I'm done with this convo. ✌

• No, of course that's not what I think. You shouldn't let a couple of idiotic responses taint your entire perception of the male gender.

• Unfortunately it has. I've already accepted the fact that just because I have one child, that I'm only going to be used for sex, money, and to be a personal chauffeur to the men who don't have cars. oh well. that's life.