What's more important face or body?

If a girl had a beautiful face ( big lemon shaped green eyes, High cheek bones, nice mouth and lips, small button nose, fair skin, dark blonde hair)

But an ok body ( 32c boobs, somewhat defined waist with like 27 inches, 5 foot 7, wide 39 inch hips, considerable butt)

Would you still date? Especially if you really got to know her and clicked? Just the first time you have sex she doesn't have the perfect hourglass figure?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Face is more important. You can't change it, unless you have plastic surgery. And that usually is a no go for me, unless it was a medical emergency and needed to be done. You could always change the body if you really wanted, for the most part. Like tone up, gain weight or lose weight.

What Guys Said 64

• Great face with ok body is vastly more appealing than the reverse.

• Let's look at it this way. Face is genetics and was given to you. a NICE FACE is not really anything not worthy other than indicating that this person has GOOD GENES. A nice body most of the TIME comes about by hard work and dedication and in the long run SHOWS that person works hard and will LAST longer over a GOOD face.

So natural vs Hard work is the preference.

• Personality above both of those! But since you are posing the question between the two of those, then definitely the face. When I talk with her, I am looking at her face. When I see her from a distance, I can notice her figure, but unless it is at a nude beach, her face will be more obvious.

The face is definitely more apparent.

• She sounds beautiful! her body sounds awesome as well! yes i would love to be with her! or a girl like that!

• Definitely green eyes and honey blonde hair are HUGE weaknesses of mine. :)

• A girl with a great personality, likes to smile I'm not worried about looks , shape,
    eye color , hair color , breast size , booty size, etc ,

• Definitely face. Nobody wants to talk to an ugly face all the time.

• The truth is it's opinion based and everyone's is different. the responses here seem to be from nicer guys who want to help uplift you and it is commendable. You will come across plenty of guys who are also good guys with a preference for body over face. Their honesty can be hurtful but then so can that of the responses below depending on the category you fall into. Those who answer personality are probably some of the best guys you will find (if they are being truthful) and those are the guys you should be looking for. Hope this helps

• By my standards when I was your age and now - YES <3

I'd love it more too if she were 32B too :D <3 - rest of the stats & looks remaining the same

• I pick body before face. Many times I have thought, "[from her face] She would be very attractive, if she lost some weight."

Twenty years ago, I turned down dating a girl from her photo, because she wasn't very pretty. Her sister ended up contacting me (under false pretenses), so I went to meet the sister. Oh my, what a body the first girl had, she was 100 pounds, very slim waste and nice hips. We were out to dinner together, the first being the 'chaperone', and when we were finished, I told the second to wait outside. We had a heart to heart talk about what was going on. We called the 2nd back end and I told her I wasn't interested (and she was fine with), and the first and I got together. I honestly felt bad about how I turned away the first from her photo at first, she was very sweet.

32C-27-39 is not not too bad, pretty good really.. What is it they say, 70% ratio of waist to hips is ideal. I personally don't go for a big bust.

• I would say face by a lonshot. I wouldn't be able to be with someone with Kate Upton's body but with Shreks face.

• The face is always

• Most of the time I'll be looking at her face. And with a good face, it doesn't matter which body... the contrary can't be said

• Face is way more important.

If a girl was my type, as far as her looks went--she had the type of face I find very attractive, and was in decent shape but didn't have an amazing body--I'd much rather date her over a girl who was killing it in a bikini but had a face I didn't find that attractive.

• this is the reply i give every time to this type of question

A pretty face is way more important than a rockin body

• Face for me.

• Face it's the most important thing that attracts a man to a woman from seeing her face he then wanders down to look at her body and see if she is worth a chase or not from being satisfied with the body he start to examine her personality etc

• sure why not its not like I'm perfect

• Face matters way more than body for me. :-D

• Attractive face makes almost any body attractive.

• At least have a HYGIENIC FACE... (Don't have many pimples..)
    If not, it's superb turn off for me

• Yes, I would still date her, as long as she's not too young and not too old.

• Face for sure

• both. equal please. if one of them is bad. all is bad

• Face is always the first priority for me... if she's not excessively fat and has an adorable face I'll approach her

• there has to be a balance, i need some balance between the two to be attracted to someone but there is a wide range :)

• Always the face.

• The face I think would be more appealing, I would rather go with a girl with an ugly body and a beautiful face instead of the other way around. That way I won't need a paper bag.

• Yeah seems total hot to tell you the truth.

• Face. Body is secondary.

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 17

• Face definitely

• Face; body can change.

• Both, but body for me has to be tall and muscular

• Face is always more important. I work hard to have a nice body, but it doesn't really matter because my face is ugly.

• It's always the face that matters in the end. If you have a pretty face you should have no trouble dating.

• face >>>>>>> body

because there is no way of hiding it, unless you want to look like the grim reaper

• That's an attractive face and body..

• Face, for sure.

• Im bi.

For me, its ALWAYS the entire face + body + height combination in guys & grrrrls.
    No exceptions.

• face is more important in my opinion

• You sound very pretty and your body sounds great too so I don't see the dilemma

• BODY... We are all stuck with the face we have, the body can be changed or improved.

• interested to see opinions for this actually...

• Face more important then body for me. Plus you body seems fine. No problem for me

• Face definitely.

• face is more important.

• Face, as long as they're not morbidly obese