My boyfriend kissed his ex. What does that mean?

He kissed her right before we got together!

My boyfriend and I just started dating. He still talks to his ex. He went to a party she was throwing for one of her friends (after spending the WHOLE day out on a trip). I didn't really think anything of if, but I found out that HE ENDED UP KISSING HER AND HE WASN'T EVEN DRUNK! From what I understand, he left the party with one of his friends and came back alone. Just to hang out with her and her friends.

They've known each other a lot longer, but they didn't date for long (on and off for a couple of months...he kept breaking up with her). I only met him a couple of months ago. He never told her about me so I can't even blame her. We've only been official for about a week. The party was about a month ago.

It wasn't the first time either. They've kissed a couple of times since I met him. She even came over his place at like 3 in the morning once -- just to hang out! What does that mean? Does he still have feelings for her?

Updates:
He went over her place once and they got drunk together with her roommates. And then he slept over! They didn't do anything but what the f***?! CLEARLY he has some sort of feelings for her, right?!
(he slept in her bed)...PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER!

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• It means he still have feelings for her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.