She rejected me. then I stopped talking... but she contact me many times and want to talk to me as her brother... what should I do?

She rejected me and said i am like her brother then i stopped talking to her but now she text me every week and said she want totalk to me as her brother... what i do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• How well do you know this girl and for how long?

What Girls Said 2

• depends on what you want to do... obviously you've been brotherzoned? and I don't think you're gonna get out of it... you can become her brother or just not answer.

• It depends how much this means to you. If you really liked her and you're feelings are hurt and don't want to, then it's perfectly ok to say no, right? she's the one who rejected you and you have a right to feel hurt. If you think you might be able to think of her as a sister or to get over your feeling for her, then I think you should say yes.

What Guys Said 1

• if you known her for a while still be her friend but if your feelings are strong then either find another or forget her.