Girls, how can a computer science student make female friends and get a girlfriend?

how do I meet girls if almost all my classmates are guys? I'm an incoming freshman by the way. and the few girls that are in CS (according to our school's Facebook group) have boyfriends. a lot of girls in other majors have boyfriends too. I have planned to join some clubs and a co ed fraternity.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Try going to industry events like I. T expos or different "cons" like E3, Vid-con, Anime-con etc. Chances are, the ladies who attend these will already have similar interests, so as long as you're respectful, it will be easier to approach them (especially if you're wearing a kick-butt costume). Meeting in events for similar interests also means you have ready-made conversation material, so it eliminates some of the risk of awkward silences.

• You could do activities outside of school. Or maybe volunteer for something. That way you'd meet new people.