How do I know if he wants me for sex or not?

He is my neighbor and older than me. Our relationship is hot and cold. He tried to ask me out and said no for almost three years. Over the years I have seen him making some negative comments about me at my back. One time he was pointing my car and was laughing. I don't know if it was anger or hatred. I totally ignored him and talk to him when I want something. He works in the same building by the way. One day he forced kissed me. And he aggressively pursue me. I finally make out with him , which I really regret. He pushed me so gar that I had to give up? The way he kissed me and cuddle is so passionate. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said I will see. I have a feeling that he wants me for sex but his body languge says something more. He couldn't stop kissing me and touching me. How can I figure him out.

Most Helpful Guy

• ... That dude creeps me the fuck out. I'd stay away from him if I was you. Never confuse aggression with passion, and lust for love. Seems to me he lusts more for you than has genuine feelings for you.

What Guys Said 5

• Of course he wants sex. It's what we all want

• He sounds scarily aggressive in his pursuit of you... be careful with what you express and allow if you don't want it to go any further with him... it sounds like he doesn't have too many personal boundaries

• does he text you "hey boo want sum fuck?"
    lmao

• Looking at what you have been saying, it is relatively easy to fake emotions for someone with body language. My advice is just to be careful and wait it out. Also don't get caught by your boss lmao

• Go up to him and take off his pants then start sucking his dick. If he doesn't try to stop you then he likes you

What Girls Said 0