Girls, Do virgin girls place more importance on the guy's looks rather than his personality, wealth.. etc?

I mean if a woman regardless of her age was a virgin, does she care mostly about looks? More than a non virgin one?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a virgin until I was 21, and I always wanted to wait for a nice cute guy to attract my attention. If he was cute and I got to know him and he was boring or weird I'd move on. I was shy so usually it was the outgoing guys who flirted with me which makes them more attractive in my eyes.

What Girls Said 7

• what the hell does this have to do with virginity?

• I don't think being a virgin has anything to do with whether or not she cares about his looks. Girls virgin or not value differnet things about a person that attracts them to that person. Nothing to do with virginity

• depends on the girl I did

• I don't think virginity influences this.

• No, I don't think so. I would think most would value personality over looks though but I could be wrong. I'm a virgin myself and I think personality is the most important but looks are important as well. Wealth isn't really that big of a deal to me.

• Nothing to do with virginity.

• For me and as a one, I do care about the look first :/