He found out omg what do I do?

He has always been flirty to everyone. We talk a lot! The specifics are not important but my friend "accidentally" exposed something I wrote during a presentation which singled out his name with a heart (very elementary and so embarassing) he said aw and winked at me. Where should I go from there? Do you think he knows that I like him from just that? Do you think that's a really bad sign? (The aw I mean)

Most Helpful Guy

• The heart is alrdy enough babez 👄💋

• But I don't know I flirt so shamelessly with him and I make him food all the time.

• The things u did is more than enough signs to indicate ur obsessions about him eventho if he didn't mention it, in heart he alrdy knows waddup 😘

• Baby i rove yhuuuu 👄💋

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good sign silly. He knows you like him and he likes you back. What's the problem?

What Guys Said 2

• You are over thinking this. Go up to him and say ''SO, when are you going to ask me out?''

• Lol... It depends, do you honestly think you're a good fit physically? I could picture myself saying that but if I really wanted said girl then I would likely just save it and move right into asking her out.

What Girls Said 1